This video shows you how to make the Jack Rose cocktail in 12 seconds flat. It goes like this. Three-quarters of an ounce of lemon juice, three-quarters of an ounce of pomegranate syrup, and two ounces of Laird's apple brandy. Shake it over ice, strain it into a cocktail glass, and serve. The video also tells us about how the Jack Rose first appeared in Ernest Hemingway's book, The Sun Also Rises, where the narrator is sitting in the lobby of a Paris hotel sipping a Jack Rose. The popularity of this novel, we learn, led to the drink's inclusion in Harry Craddock's 1930 book The Savoy Cocktail Book. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades